Friday, May 11, 2007

Poem Break!

Poem done in freestyle (Goodnight)


My head is feeling light
but it's not from needing a bite
seen all I could , gathered all I should,
The weekend is almost here, and monsters I shall fear,
Got no care in the world for tomorrow is not so near,
My heinie is sitting there almost to the rear ,
My hair is in a mess ,falling in a nest
..watched a movie that got me scared
,,,but I bet my ass will be sleeping fair
..laughing to myself cause I need rest,
But you know what who gives a fuuuudge,
Oohh never mind my mind is in a twine ,
But I got a line that is just fine,,,
But if you were mine you would make time ,
But you know what before I stumble all over the place,
Let me end my race,
Cause all I'm doing is rabbling all over the place,
,,but if I sang this poem to Yah,
I bet I would be all over Yah,
And the night will be all blurry,
And Right,
And you would much rather,
Not fuss or fight,
Goodnight !!!



Natty Notes


  • Carson Daly Show sucks azz,,but I do think he is cute in a "I see a guy across the bar after 6 drinks and I'll totally do him kind of way cute".
  • Yoohoo sucks too
  • Apple pie rockz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is some funky freestylin sista. Seriously good Natty. Better than Apple Pie. It would be nice to hear you sing some day, maybe on your blog, that would be rockin. Have a great weekend, and if you see Carson Daly stay away from the booze, he ain't worth it.