Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Conan Makes LateNight TV Fun!




























I've always been a big fan of this silly guy, he makes me laugh and I love to laugh period..I try not to miss his shows,, but I do miss a few because I'm always multitasking-...and thats so not cool..grr because I know I'm missing something awesome...lol,,,


He was just in San Francisco, he rocked it as always.



On his show tonight he will be having ( Howie Mandel, Criss Angel
Patrick Wolf)

I also watch David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel and Jay Leno.

4 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Hot and you like Conan...tell me you are single;)

Natty said...

Sorry Brian lol,,I am so not single.

Unknown said...

I feel the same as Brian you are hot and cool, but not single,,oh well 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

jon said...

i never get a chance to watch late night shows. I have to download the shows i want to watch and watch them over the course of a few days. =/