Thursday, May 10, 2007

?Archie Comic's New lOOk?








The look of Betty and Veronica hasn't changed in almost half a century, ever since Dan DeCarlo created the modern look for Archie and the Riverdale gang in the 1950s. Now, it's changing again...all thanks to artist Steven Butler, whose clumsy line work should be familiar to anyone who's ever seen the back of an IHOP placemat!

This is prolly old news to some of you,,but OMG its new to me,,I have been a big big,,no (Huge) Fan of the Archie Comic since I could read. Those comic are the reason for my early maturity dammit. lol . Away ..I hate it thats all......Hate that they want to change their looks and force them to blog and shit ..oppss excuse my French, but I am truly pissed,,,but I will be checking out there blogs, because I am a sucker for their lives.


Fair well Old gang

Vintage Archie Comic

No comments: