Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Do Fairies live @ the bottom of your Gargen?






!! PLEASE READ !!

The following statement was issued by Dan Baines on 1st April 2007 -

Dear All

Thank you for the interest you have shown in my story.

Even if you believe in fairies, as I personally do, there will always have been an element of doubt in your mind that would suggest the remains are a hoax. However, the magic created by the possibility of the fairy being real is something you will remember for the rest of your life.

Alas the fairy is fake but my interest and belief has allowed me to create a work of art that is convincing and magical. I was also interested to see if fairy folklore is still a valid belief in modern society and I am pleased to say that yes it is! I have had more response from believers than I ever thought possible.

As well as an artist I am also a magician and you have been my fantastic audience. That spark of magic ignited your imagination and made your day more memorable and exciting.

I believe fairies to be Earth spirits rather than physical beings so my performance was slightly flawed. The question stills begs to answered though, are they made of flesh and blood like you and I?

I hope you have not been offended by the events of the past few days but if you are I sincerely apologise. It took 50 years for the Cottingley fairies to be revealed as a hoax; at least you’ve only had to endure a few days of mystery.

I will be adding a section to by website to document the Derbyshire Fairy, please let me know if you’d like to be updated.

Kind Regards

Dan

Read More
Better yet..lol ...go figure Buy on Ebay




No comments: