Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Little-Known Drug Offers Legal High

A Potent Hallucinogen Has Fallen Through the Legislative Cracks, and Into the Hands of College Kids.


A plant with strong hallucinogenic properties has become more popular in recent years among college-age kids. In most states, it's not even illegal to buy, a situation lawmakers are starting to address.

It's a potent hallucinogen that's comparable to LSD. And while it's been around for centuries, it's just now catching on with college students and recreational users nationwide.

It's called salvia divinorum and it's easy and legal to purchase in most of the United States.

Read More

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never tried Salvia, but I know they sell it at a store nearby my house. It sounds like a very intense high. I am not sure I want to try it, but I am glad it is legal. I think all herbs and plants should be legal!
It should be our choice what we do.