Sunday, April 15, 2007

Birdy Blues!



I'm chilling today just got done watching golf, don't ask me what happen, cause I don't know lol...I've been multitasking as usual , downloading some new music, checking email, stuff like that. Ok I bet your wondering what is that image all about to the left. Guess who made a home right on the light bulb outlet in the backyard , yep a damn bird, I don't know what kind it is thou, I don't want to destroy all her hard work in making her nest for her Babies , so I guess, she's there to stay for now.






Nasty Nasty weather today rainy and windy , I took this picture of my backyard. gloomy but check out the colors.



Yesterday I went to the mall around 1pm so I could buy a few things...brought two new Chucks, there only my favorite shoes in the whole world hehe , found some great deals on some jeans for my baby, so it was a very productive day. Left the mall at 3pm and headed to taco bells , headed home and spend the rest of the night chilling and and watch this movie Snatch.


Natty Notes

  • Thank good for leftovers
  • bangles are awesome
  • Love spell is the best fragrant at Vicy's
  • Click me

No comments: