Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ha!!

I saw the movie (Blades of Glory) last night OMG funnnyy...but what else do you expect from Will..Next week I will be going to see Grind house , Tarantino Rules. Today I have nothing planned , Just hanging out at the house, it is almost the weekend, but the weather isn't going to be the best, the weather guy today said it would rain..(blah) , I never believe the weather guy , they never know everything , right!!. I'm not cooking today , because we have left overs , but tomorrow , Catfish is on the menu *wink*, anyway I'm off to play my Sims , yes Sims..lol Thats my game. Peace and love ..Over and out for now.



Natty Notes
  • What the hell is up with that damn Passions , it gets on my nerves thou, but I watch it almost everyday.
  • Please drink water people
  • Popcorn for lunch is not a good thing.
  • Why do people have to abuse alcohol?

No comments: