Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Google

If you need to fine something anything,,anyone,,blah blah blah..

I'm out its late and I'm not tied , or even in the slightest mood to blog tonight , but I figured I blog something,,I mean I did start like Wednesday,,lol and omg I'm already slipping up,,I suck, I should be more in a blogging mood tomorrow, or may be not *sigh*. One thing I'm thankful for is that when I do finally lay down I will sleep and sleep well. Today I cooked curry shrimp and white rice, below I will leave the recipe, for those who are interested in how I make it. I will not be leaving any Natty Notes , because as I said I am so not in the mood ..lol ok bye..




2 lbs fresh shrimps
1.25 fl oz oil or (olive oil and butter)
1 onions, chopped
1/4 shin of a scotch bonnet pepper finely chopped up
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons curry powder
1 tomato, chopped (or ts ketchup, or tomato paste)
1/4 teaspoon salt
black pepper
1 1/2 cups water


Peel and de-vein shrimp if necessary,wash, season with salt and pepper. Heat oil. Add onions, garlic, . add curry powder , ketchup to the water, add to the pot with the onions and garlic bring to a boil then reduce. Add shrimp. Heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until shrimp is cooked.

Best served with white rice.

1 comment:

julai said...

Hi Natty thanks for dropping by. I'm glad you like my blog.I'm just a newbie and I want to write about anything,hehheh..Woww I'm glad you like reggae too..I'm hungry upon reading your recipes.I have a good appetite for food but too bad coz I have poor cooking skills. I'll add you to my friends. Have a nice day there.