Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!

Why the hell people always trying to sell you some shit on myspace....ggrrr...I just realized its Friday the 13th.., didn't even know it and its like 3;12 in the pm lol ...to me it just another day thou. It's my mothers favorite day out of the year and I hope she is having a better day today than yesterday. I have no plans yet!for the evening , not sure what we maybe doing, it is Friday and the weather is not too bad, so you never know. Maury needs to get new ideas for his shows and stop showing (You are not the father type shows) omg sigh. I may come back on later , not sure yet...lol not sure about anything right now.

Oh I did call my dad today , and as always he didn't return my call..(blah), too busy I guess.


peace out for now!

No comments: