Monday, October 13, 2008

My Weekend

Was Pretty Good...GO Eagles. OMG I would of been so pissed if we had lost that game yesterday. I went to BlockBuster this weekend to check out if there were any movies I wanted to see...Got *Don't mess with the Zohan*, I would rate that movie a 3 out of 5 it was Okay with a capital O, it had me entertained for an one hour, I love me same Adam Sandler movies but I wasn't very impressed by this one. I also rented a DS game My Sim , and it is cute cute cute...I have been playing that damn game since I got it on Saturday, but right now it is annoying me, . *Sigh* Oh well , I got till Friday to complete that game..Got a Kung Fu Movie too *Wind and Cloud*,

I also brought AnchorMan dvd Finally !!!! if you have never seen it your lost, because it is (wicked) funny.

No comments: