Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Release Dates ( for gamer)


Blizzard Entertainment unveiled the new Starcraft II video game at the 2007 Blizzard Worldwide Invitational event in Seoul, South Korea. Starcraft II features new units and functionality for each race, upgrades to several familiar units, and a powerful 3D engine that supports explosive fast-paced combat between massive armies.


Rumor has it that StarCraft 2 wouldn't be out until the end of next year. My Question to Blizzard Entertainment ...is WHY? I've been such a big fan of this game for years,,,I'm so looking forward to this release.



NattyThoughts !!!!!

...its bad enought that I got to wait for march to get here so I can get Liberty City *grrr* just great gee thanks alot !!! Oh well Maybe I should go get Resident Evil 4 ...(puts Hands over eye) ohh helll no , lol my heart is not strong enought to handle that site on the edge of your seat , keep the lights on game.This game was rated a 9.5 , so get it if you dare.



Updates!!!


The Starcraft II website has been updated with new units.

The Terran race section has been added, and includes information about the Terran Marine, Ghost, two new units - the Reaper and the Viking, as well as a info on the Command Center building.

StarCraftII_units01

Check the Starcraft II website for the details.

No comments: