Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Actually Blogging about Me!




Well hello Natty Notez Readers, or viewers, or what ever you may want to be known as ..I know I haven't updated my Blog with a real update about Natty herself,,,so here I go

Been Keeping busy with important things around me... work as been getting the best of me, have no time to play, But I am happy that I am working. I am also trying to eat a little more healthier , and trying to get some exercise in here and there..lol. I am for sure drinking more water than I have ever drank in my whole entire life ..(haha), would you count beer as water??
Of course I have been catching all the reggae concerts that I can, I hate the club scene , so I stick to going to concerts or just chilling at a bar/ restaurant . Youtube has sparked my interest at the moment , I am thinking of starting a Vlog that includes me cooking recipies that I love (woo hoo) anybody can be a youtube star , so why can't I hopefully I can really get into it cause I will sure have fun doing it , just have to get me a nice lil video Cam. I'll Update you on the progress of that.


  • I got engaged, (woo hoo!!)
  • I turned 30 ,(Blah!!)
  • My Job still sucks, but it pays the bills, (ha!!)
  • I went to Hawaii for the first time, (Oh Yeah!!)














well that wasn't so bad ...I will try to blog more of me , more often ,
Have a wonderful weekend !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. wishing you all the best. thanks for the updates on the reggae concerts

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!!